|Air Date (US)||September 20th, 2005|
|Air Date (France)||September 7th, 2005|
|Written by||Bruno Regeste, Sophie Decroisette|
|Storyboard by||Olivier Poirette, Alain le Dong|
|Preceeded by||New Order|
Aelita is slowly adjusting to life on Earth with the rest of the Lyoko Warriors, but not without difficulty. Meanwhile, Jeremie and the others are busy investigating the mysterious house in the forest, The Hermitage, and its owner - who turns out to be an ex-professor at Kadic Academy, Franz Hopper. After Aelita is scorned by Sissi she runs away to Lyoko and seemingly disappears off of the radar; only to be discovered in a brand new sector, Carthage.
- In the title of this episode, he word "Uncharted" is spelled incorrectly, and is spelled as "Unchartered".
- The original French name for this episode is Terre inconnue.
- This is the first episode to feature the Scyphozoa and the Creepers.
- This is the first time Sissi has been called by her real name, Elizabeth.
- First appearance of Carthage sector.
- First appearance of the Carthage Security Countdown.
- First appearance of Aelita's "memory count" scene.
- This episode introduces a plothole for all previous 27 episodes and the prequel. During those 29 episodes, X.A.N.A. has tried to destroy Aelita, however, starting with this episode, X.A.N.A. tries to prevent this at all costs since he need the keys of Lyoko to escape. But that would mean that, if X.A.N.A. would have managed to destroy Aelita, he would lose too.