Jeremification is the equivalent of being X.A.N.A-fied except the user has full control of their actions. Also, the user has all the abilities of a X.A.N.A-fied victim:
- Enhanced physical abilities (strength, speed, agility, etc.)
- Virtual immortality (The body of the possessed person almost usually pixelizes when struck or when controlling electrical equipment. It is unknown if the host can feel pain at all.)
- Control over electricity/electromagnetism
- Technopathy (control over electrical devices & equipment)
- Phasing through solid objects
This has only been used once(on Odd) in Tip-Top Shape. Odd battled a possessed Yolanda in the factory. The two were evenly matched at first, (Odd beat down Yolanda several times, which caused her to get extremely angry) and fought in different locations in the factory. Unfortunately, X.A.N.A. took over the tower Jeremy activated, and instead of controlling Odd, he bugged up the program and began to pump out all of Odd's energy; which if it had not been stopped, would have killed him.