|Chaos at Kadic|
|Air Date (US)||Unknown|
|Air Date (France)||March 16th, 2013|
|Written by||David Carayon|
|Storyboard by||David Sauerwein|
|Followed by||Friday the 13th|
|English Subtitled Episode:||Episode 12 Chaos at Kadic Video|
|English Subtitles:||Chaos at Kadic: English Subtitles|
A computer error causes the science test scores at Kadic to be messed up, as well as bugging up the rest of the computer system with it. Jeremie is alerted to an activated tower and he, Aelita, Odd, Ulrich and Laura go to the lab to check it out. Laura's dad is called to the school as a result of the marks mix-up and he calls her back to the principal's office. He expresses his doubt in her abilities and his wish for her to go to another school. Laura insists on staying, deciding to show him the Supercomputer as proof of what she can do.
Meanwhile, the others explore Lyoko looking for the activated tower that's nowhere to be found. Jeremie eventually picks it up in the Cortex and sends them there to take care of it. When Laura and her dad arrive, Aelita goes back to the lab to get them out of Jeremie's way so the mission can be completed. The tower is deactivated and a return to the past is launched. The group decides to keep Laura in the group, but to only include her when she's absolutely needed and intend to keep her under strict surveillance from now on.
- The original French name for this episode is Chaos à Kadic.
- The first episode that the entire Lyoko team rides in the Skidbladnir at the same time.
- Megatanks are shown on Cortex for the first time; also, like the Lyoko Warriors, it appears that the Megatanks can be destroyed if they strike a surface going too fast.
- Cortex is shown to have a Tower.
- Laura's father makes his debut in this episode.
- First time in Season 5 in which a Lyoko Warrior has purposefully devirtualized another member of the team (Yumi on Aelita).
- The MegaPod is revealed to have a weapon, which is used by William in this episode.
- Laura shows the factory to her father, but interestingly, she is not kicked out of the group.
- It is similar to XANA Awakens part 2, where Sissi shows Jim and Principal Delmas the factory, but unlike Laura, Sissi was actually kicked out of the group.